CCR Question 3:How do your products engage with the audience?

 CCR Question 3

Video:

Transcript:

    3.    Hello, my name is Yuliana Magana, candidate number 0523 center number US154. Today I will be answering compulsory question 3. How do your products engage with the audience? To answer this question, I should inform you who my targeted audience was. My targeted audience was anybody who had an interest in plants or gardening. One way my magazine engaged my audience was with the numerous gardening articles in my table of contents. Each article title had to relate to my topic gardening. Either in helping improve skills, informing my audience, or how to do certain gardening things. Another way was my cover page image of the Hawaiian Hibiscus. Its vibrant colors would attract the attention of many people while it sits on a shelf at a store. The unique font types also help to attract the audience's attention.

Comments

Popular Posts