Introduction

Introduction

     Hi, my name is Yuliana, one of the students this year in AICE Media Studies, and this is my first blog. For my AICE Media Studies course work, I have chosen to work and create a 4-page magazine. The magazine will include a cover page, a double-page spread, and a content page.

I will be working individually on my magazine, I will be posting every week about my thoughts and the development of the magazine. As well as posting my decisions and thoughts. 

Main Task:

  • Research on other magazines to help create a custom theme and topic for my magazines
  • Create a layout for the final product, which will include original content, text, and photos.
  • All images used in the magazine must be original and produced by me with a minimum of four images.
  • Create a reflection of my blog and my media product's outcome and process.

Comments

Popular Posts