CCR Question 2: How do elements of your production work together to create a sense of branding?

 CCR Question 2

Video:
Transcript:
2. Hello, my name is Yuliana Magana, candidate number 0523, center number US154. Today I will be answering compulsory question 2. How do elements of your production work together to create a sense of branding?  As you can see on my cover page you can see that it has many conventions that most magazines will have. For example, it has the main cover image of the Hawaiian Hibiscus. As well as the masthead, Zaridaina, which is the name of my magazine. It also includes the month published, cover lines, main cover line, a barcode, and copyright at the bottom left. In the table of contents, I use pictures, page numbers, headings, subheadings, a website URL at the bottom, and the month, the issue, and volume. March 2022, issue 1 and volume 1. As for my double-page spread, you can see it has a page number, the article's title, the article itself, images, and an image going across both pages. These pictures were all taken at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden.

Comments

Popular Posts