CCR Question 1: How do your products represent social groups or issues?

 CCR Question 1:

Video:
Transcript:
1. Hello, my name is Yuliana Magana, candidate number 0523, center number US154. Today I will be answering compulsory question one. How do your products represent social groups or issues? As you can see for my magazine, I wanted the topic to be about gardening specifically. I chose gardening as my topic because plants and gardening have been a great interest of mine for a very long time. My magazine dwells into any social group that deals with my topic gardening. Another social group could be plant lovers as well. This could mean that the person in this social group can simply find gardening significant, in the means of a hobby, profession, owning a garden or simply wanting to start their own garden. If you take look at my table of content you can see all the articles that would be in my magazine.  These articles are meant to help build or improve someone’s garden or gardening skills. For example, the article Succulent Care and Periwinkle: Tips and Tricks, would help a gardener improve their care of succulents and periwinkles. As for issues. I never dwell into any other issues in my feature story except the issues of the Zika virus and hurricanes that the professional gardeners from Miami Beach Botanical Garden had to deal with. The only other issue that I’ve mentioned is in the table content with the article invasive plant species. As invasive plant species are a threat to our native plant species. But this is the only time I ever mention invasive plant species throughout my magazine.

Comments

Popular Posts