Magazine Genre Research Blog

 Genre Magazine

    While researching different genres for my magazine. I found many different ones like sports, news, fashion, celebrity, and home and gardening magazines. There are several different genres that magazines have that you can choose from, these were just a few.

    A sports magazine is a magazine that features different articles or segments focused on sports. A fashion magazine centers on the latest trend of the seasons. They can also include beauty tips and tricks, celebrity fashion, health, and care in fashion magazines. Celebrity magazine is also known as the gossip magazine dives into the private and opened lives of celebrities. Home and gardening magazines are magazines that give us garden and home inspiration. They also talk about different plants, gardening designs, and gardening techniques. News magazines write about current events, as well as important events. They help give readers an understanding of important events that are happening as well as television, radio and news reports.

    Out of the genres I have researched I am more interested in the gardening aspect of the home and gardening genre. I enjoy taking pictures of many different flowers and plant life when I'm outside. Making it feel best genre option for me.
 

Sources:

Comments

Popular Posts