Table of Content Layout

 Table of Content Layout

    Below are two images of my table of content layout drawings. these drawings are set up in a way to demonstrate how I imagine my content page to be.

First Layout

Second Layout


    For the first layout, I wanted to have a large rectangle on the left side that are two images connected showing briefly what the page's contents are, and at the bottom, it would include the page number. On the right side, I wanted to have three little boxes doing the same thing as the large boxes but in a smaller version. These boxes will have images describing the page and the image number at the bottom. It would be around 3-4 small boxes. At the bottom of the page, I wanted to have a common traditional table of content where I write the title of the page and the page number would be aligned to the right.

    For my second layout, I wanted to have something similar to the first but with different shapes. For this, I would have a large rectangle shape in the center of the page separated into different size boxes. This would include long rectangles and squares. It would have images briefly showing what the page will be about and the page number aligned to the bottom right of the shape where the image is. At the bottom, it would have a traditional table of content with the page title aligned to the left and the page number aligned to the right.

Comments

Popular Posts