Inspiration Magazines

     Inspiration Magazines

For my magazine, I needed to have the inspiration to see where I want something to be placed and what it can be like in an image or box of text. Below I will show a couple of magazine pages and how they inspired me:

This page inspired me on where i want my table of content images to be placed.


This page inspired how I would want my text to be like.

This cover page really caught my attention by seeing how the text and image colors matched and by the saturation of the colors.

This cover page inspired me by the contrast of colors in the image and text different from how the previous cover page inspired me. The different text boldness and fonts intrigued me.

In this table of content, I loved the bow with images showing the page number. This helps the reader visualize the page better catching their attention more.



These three double-page spreads allured me because they all have a large image as the background and layered text over it. The text is also placed very broadly around the page and some in the center of the page but not in a simple way but almost minimalistic.


Comments

Popular Posts