Production: Photos

 Photos

On December 11, 2021, I went to Miami Beach Botanical Garden for my garden magazine. The botanical garden had a free entrance so anybody can go in. You would only have to pay for parking if you came in a car. As you enter you get a diverse amount of flora as well as fauna being the multiple butterflies at the entrance.

While exploring the garden I took many different pictures of flowers as well as pictures of the garden for scenery.


I would take different types of shots of the plant life, for example, a closeup. To help have diversity between my shots. As well as rule of third for composition.







Now I will edit my pictures choosing the best ones to put in my magazine and choosing how they will be used in the magazine. I will also be taking pictures of different plant life and gardens when I go out to add them to my magazine. 

Comments

Popular Posts