Deciding On Who To Interview

Deciding Who To Interview       

I am not too sure who I am going to interview for my feature story.  I am thinking to ask either someone at The Flamingo Garden or The Miami Beach Botanical Garden.  I was looking into sending an email to the contact person listed for the Flamingo Garden. Since I plan to visit the  Miami Beach Botanical Garden I will look for someone who works there via their website and explain to them about my school project through their contact information. This email will include information on my project as well as some information about me. If this person agrees I will keep in contact with them, to best schedule a time and date for our interview. I will also ask them if they would prefer their interview via zoom, in person, or call.

Comments

Popular Posts