Camera Angles

 Camera Angles    

Low Angles: It is shot from below eye level. Psychological, the effect of the low-angle shot is that makes the subject look strong and powerful. To get this shot I asked my sister (subject) to sit down on a chair and to pose. After she posed I squatted down with my phone and took the picture from below, causing her to look bigger.




High angles: Cinematic technique where the camera looks down on the subject from a high angle. High-angle shots can make the subject seem vulnerable or powerless when applied with the correct mood, setting, and effects. My sister was still sitting down the same way she was in the low shot. This way I can be taller than her and get her in a higher angle. 


Canted Angle: A camera angle that is deliberately slanted to one side, sometimes used for dramatic effect to help portray unease, disorientation, frantic, or desperate action, intoxication, madness, etc. Never use a cat as a subject it was a hard task to keep my cat from moving while I take a picture. The best way to keep her from moving is to give her a treat.  I also had to lay on the floor to get low enough. 😂 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ



Comments

Popular Posts