Reflection on Syllabus

Reflection on Syllabus


    Hi, there welcome back to my blog.  After reading through the AICE Media Studies Syllabus I have gotten excited for what comes ahead. I have never done something as creative as a magazine which is going to be very fun. I also enjoy doing these blogs which, will help me a lot with my magazine.

    For my magazine, we are allowed to work in groups, but I have decided to work individually on my magazine. I choose to work individually so my magazine represents my best work.  

    What I'm worried about the most is the Magazine. Yes, it's going to be exciting to do and its going to be fun, but it is also worth 50% of my score. The other 50% will go to Component 2: Media and Context which will be separated into sections A and B worth 25 marks each.

    Overall I'm excited about the course, hoping and planning to do my very best in this course.

 fun

Comments

Popular Posts